Certificate Program – Available in all levels, beginner through advanced. May be completed in one semester. The certificate shows your ability in Reading, Writing, Speaking and understanding English.
Intensive Course – For those who want a short-term study program (four-week sessions.) Concentrate on Conversation, Business Communications, or English for Education.
Tutorials – Special one to one study with native English speakers. Study for important tests for work, for citizenship or school. One or more hours per week, at time convenient to you.
For more information, contact the LVA School at (203) 792.8260
Welcome to the LVA School
Here you will learn what you need to know to succeed in America. Advanced English is only the beginning.
You will learn study skills, note-taking skills, writing reports and making oral presentations. Over the course of this semester we offer:
- Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and College Level Classes
- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Study skills
- Preparation for the TOEFL, GRE, GMAT or Citizenship test
- If you have a high school diploma or GED, we will prepare you for university.
- If you do not have the High School Diploma or GED we will help you prepare you for it.
- Small classes and extra help
- Low tuition + scholarship aid available
Check out our Current Semester Schedule in the sidebar.
You might also be interested in taking a look at our Annual Report (pdf format, download viewer here.)